- like to learn more about drawing and painting?
- enjoy observing nature through the seasons in greater detail? Try painting flowers, plants, vegetables, landscapes.
- would you like to draw and paint a wide range of animals? You can try pets, farm animals, wild animals, birds, insects and marine life.
- like to try a range of mediums – watercolour, graphite pencil, charcoal, pastel, acrylic, gouache, pen and ink?
- like to meet new friends with similar interests in art?
If yes, come and learn some more about how to develop your interest in drawing and painting. At Simply Artful, using the natural world around us and gathering materials, we:
observe, explore, express and discover our inner artist from drawing and painting.
Grow your potential in the natural world
You need to be enthusiastic to learn and have a passion for the natural world.
It helps if you like drawing at home and school and are willing to have-a-go at the different drawing and painting activities. It also helps if you enjoy gardens, the countryside and have an awareness of the changes each season. An interest in the natural world will provide inspiration for your paintings.
Fully Qualified Teacher B.Ed., MA, Dip SBA. Pam Lawrence. DBS checked.
Where? Hassocks, West Sussex
If you are interested in joining a class, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form to find out more.
Comments from parents and children:-
“I can’t begin to thank you enough for teaching me so many techniques. It has helped me excel at my artwork so much.” Kitty
“Thank you for my lovely art classes this term. I’m looking forward to learning more.” Sophia
“I really love all the different styles of art that we cover, it’s very interesting. Pam is a very good teacher; she is good at guiding your work to its best potential.” Liam
“Thank you so much for teaching me for a year. I can’t wait for another year of enjoyment in art.” Layla
“Kelly and Charlie have learnt many new techniques over the years they have been coming to art. Pam is always welcoming and is enthusiastic and encouraging with the children in every session.” Debbie
“Thank you for teaching me new skills every lesson. I’ve learnt a lot more about art and am inspired to do more.” Evie
Charity – http://www.rockinghorse.org.uk